PHP Classes

Returning form Google leaves empty page

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP HTTP protocol client  >  All threads  >  Returning form Google leaves empty page  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Returning form Google leaves empty page
Summary:page stays empty after returning from google
Author:snader
Date:2014-11-06 09:42:39

1. Returning form Google leaves empty page   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of snader snader - 2014-11-06 09:42:39
Thank you for these scripts.

I got it all working on one server of mine. Now I want to do the same on a customers server, but it works until after I accept the stuff at https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/auth. Then I return to my login_with_google.php page and the page stays empty with an URL like:

****.is/_oath/login_with_google.php ...

I get no error or anything, even with error_reporting on. Just a blank page. Why does it work on my own server but not on the customers server?

2. Re: Returning form Google leaves empty page   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2014-11-07 00:13:57 - In reply to message 1 from snader
It is hard to tell without seeing your customer server.

If you are using the OAuth class, keep in mind that by default it uses session variables to store protocol state data, so make sure that sessions are working on your customer server.

In an case, blank pages pages may be sign of fatal PHP errors. Check in your browser developer tools if it is returning HTTP status 500. Also make sure PHP error log is really enabled and the Web server is restarted after changing PHP options, as new options may not be read until the server is restarted.