PHP Classes

Congratulations .

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Log  >  All threads  >  Congratulations .  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Congratulations .
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:José Filipe Lopes Santos
Date:2009-01-29 13:14:07
Update:2009-01-29 14:13:06

José Filipe Lopes Santos rated this package as follows:

Utility: Good
Consistency: Good
Examples: Good

1. Congratulations .   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of José Filipe Lopes Santos José Filipe Lopes Santos - 2009-01-29 13:14:08
Congratulations ... !!looool
This is a very, very good class ... !!
In the reaality, logs is very useful by web programmers ... like me ... !!
But i see these logs by ssh, using tail -f error_log | grep php, to filter only php messages, and the reverse to see only normal errors not php errors .. !! lool

2. Re: Congratulations .   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dom Hastings Dom Hastings - 2009-01-29 14:13:06 - In reply to message 1 from José Filipe Lopes Santos
Thanks (I think!)

I made the class mainly for processing other logs (not your server logs) and to aid with report creation.

I recently had to produce a simple report from a sites access statistics and we only had apache logs to use so I thought I'd make a re-usable interface and share it so anyone else in the same situation could benefit!

The main benefit is that you're not limited to apache logs... I recently processed our Urban Terror server log to see who killed who the most and with what weapon etc (I was close to the bottom... more practice required!) but anyway, thanks for your comments!